C++ Libraries, Frameworks and Tools for Server, Desktop, Embedded and Mobile
Applied Informatics provides powerful, easy to use cross-platform
C++ libraries, frameworks and tools that enable you to:
- Create high-performance, multi-threaded, modular and extensible C++ applications that can be built for and run on desktop, server, embedded and mobile platforms.
- Embed a web server into your applications for user interaction, monitoring and configuration, or for providing web services and REST APIs.
- Provide and access network services and SOAP/WSDL web services and build distributed applications.
- Build embedded devices that support UPnP and Zeroconf technologies, can be upgraded in the field, easily connect to enterprise and cloud systems
and can be securely accessed and managed remotely.
- Process XML and Fast Infoset documents.
- Access SQL databases.
- And much more...
What Our Customers Say
Our choice of OSP framework for the embedded solution on ARM based platform was a very apt choice.
OSP along with Poco provided us the desired flexibility we needed in our solution.
With OSP we could reduce our project turnaround time by 50 %.
I highly recommend the solution for rapid application development primarily for embedded solutions.
Suvajit Sengupta, Lumiplan
We were looking
for a powerful C++ framework that would allow us to develop any needed service for O3S, the Open System
Simulation Solution, in a scalable modular multi-platform environment.
With homogenous, robust and easy to understand code, Poco, OSP and Remoting were, in fact, the only single answer to
Victor Andritoiu, OpenTekhnia (O3S)
Some of Our Customers
ACTIA Automotive, Adobe, Atmel, BMW, EnBW, GE, Gentex, HORIBA, HP, Intel, Lumiplan, Neural ID, Nexeya, O3S, Riverbed, Scayl, Schneider Electric, Voltwerk Electronics