Purchase Source Code Licenses and Support
Prices for source code licenses for POCOPRO C++ Frameworks
are dependent on the number of developers using them. There are no separate runtime fees or royalties.
Our Source Code License Agreement (PDF)
allows the use of the POCOPRO C++ Frameworks (also known as the Applied Informatics C++ Libraries and Tools)
source code to develop software on and for all supported operating system and hardware platforms.
Please contact us for pricing and purchasing information.
and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- 2 support tickets
- 3 business days max. initial response time
- access to regular new releases
- 12 months
- unlimited support tickets
- 1 business day max. initial response time
- premium services (remote trouble shooting, expert code reviews, custom performance tuning)
- access to regular new releases, as well as customer-specific emergency hot fixes and custom releases
- 12 months
Quote or Purchase Order
You can also order by sending us a Purchase Order. Please contact sales
for more information or if you need a formal quote.
How Many Licenses Do I Need?
A license is required for every developer writing code that directly calls the programming interfaces of our libraries and frameworks, or
if the developer is otherwise incorporating the source code of our software or parts thereof into his code.
SDK Redistribution License
An optional SDK redistribution license allows you
to ship library header files and static libraries to your customers along with your product.
Please contact sales for more information.